Please be advised that the Tecumseh Arena has released a Statement re: Enhanced Safety Measures to address the ongoing COVID-19 situation. We appreciate your co-operation in adhering to all safety measures, including the requirement to present your QR Code upon entry to the facility.
Tecumseh Recreation Complex and Arena Updated Safety Measures
The Town of Tecumseh is implementing safety measures in response to COVID-19 and specifically the Omicron variant in an effort to limit exposure and curb the spread.. Effective January 2nd 2022 until further notice the following restrictions will be enforced at the Tecumseh Recreation Complex and Arena for all ice users.
1. Maximum one (1) parent or guardian will be allowed with each participant for practices or figure skating sessions.
2. Maximum of two (2) adults will be allowed with each player could be a combination of parent or guardian for any games.
3. All participants will be required to come dressed to the Arena for all on-ice activities.
4. Limit time in dressing rooms and ensure mask is worn at all times in dressing rooms.
5. Use of showers is prohibited.
6. Access into the arena will be granted no earlier than twenty (20) minutes prior to scheduled ice times. Everyone must vacate the facility immediately after the rental has ended.
7. Masks must be worn at ALL times other that when participating on the ice.
8. No food or drink is to be brought into the facility as masks must be worn at all times.
9. Effective January 2, 2022 - An enhanced vaccine certificate with QR code will be required to enter Tecumseh Arena. Town Staff/Security will be using a Town mobile device with the “Verify Ontario” app to verify all certificates.
A form of government issued I.D. is still required.
The Town of Tecumseh will continue to closely monitor the data around COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding as we all navigate the ever changing landscape of COVID-19 in our region.