NRP (Non Resident Player) Cards, News (Tecumseh-Shoreline Eagles)

PrintNews Article
Click to view full-size image
NRP (Non Resident Player) Cards
Submitted By Lee Walton on Monday, May 13, 2019
All players Peewee Minor (2008) and above who wish to tryout for an A centre need an NRP passport card...

The following information is required:

Date of birth
Team/Centre they are trying out for

** Team/Centre must be declared prior to trying out before the NRP card is issued

Players are allowed 1 NRP card only

For inquiries, please contact the registrar:
Susan Sennett
[email protected]

This article has been viewed 692 times.
News ArchiveOther Recent Articles
Printed from on Friday, May 29, 2020 at 12:07 PM