Those players living inside the TSMHA boundaries and wishing to try
out for the Sun County AAA Panthers will be required to obtain a signed
AAA Permission to skate form...
I need a AAA Permission to Skate...
- Register online through the HCR system https://registration.hockeycanada.ca/registration/?ID=5236
- Select the "Trying out for AAA" package and checkout (payment is not required) - YOU MUST DO THIS BEFORE YOU PICK UP THE FORM!
- Once completed, you can pick up the form on the following dates ONLY at the TSMHA Office (located upstairs at Tecumseh Arena) ** FORMS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AFTER MONDAY APRIL 16TH!
- Sat Apr 14 - 10:00AM to 12:00PM
- Sun Apr 15 - 12:00PM to 2:00PM
- Mon Apr 16 - 3:30PM to 5:00PM
- If you do not make a team then you MUST go back and register for Tecumseh and purchase a travel tryout passport BEFORE you attend tryouts.
If you can’t make these dates someone else can pick up the form for you; They will have to sign for it. Please contact the registrar to make arrangements
Travel tryouts have been posted
** MUST REGISTER ONLINE BEFORE PERMISSION TO SKATE FORMS WILL BE ISSUED
Those players returning to TSMHA for AA tryouts will be required to re-register online and make the appropriate registration fee payments and pay the travel tryouts fees before being allowed on the ice for tryouts.
For questions or concerns please contact the registrar