Travel Permits (Tecumseh-Shoreline Eagles)

PrintTravel Permits

Travel Permits      

To obtain the appropriate travel permit the travel team representative (i.e. Manager) must request a Travel permit by: 

·         Go to under Coaches Corner and complete the Travel Permit Request form.

·         Your request will be send to the Travel Committee who will process your request.

·         Guidelines for obtaining the appropriate travel permit for tournaments and exhibition games:

o   An OMHA travel permit is NOT required if the tournament is from another OMHA center.  All that is required is a letter from Tecumseh Minor providing permission to attend. 

o   A travel permit is required if the tournament that you are attending is not from an OMHA sanctioned center.  Examples include: Alliance, US tournaments, etc.

o   Travel permits are required for exhibitions games that are scheduled outside of the OMHA.

Category Sites
League Sites
View AllOur Sponsors
  • Armandos Pizza
  • Steve's Auto Service
  • Mint Condition Trophies
Social Networking
Follow Us On
Follow Tecumseh-Shoreline Eagles on Twitter
- and -
Visit Tecumseh-Shoreline Eagles on Facebook
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
Printed from on Friday, January 18, 2019 at 4:27 PM